Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What this blog was supposed to be about...

I have definitely moved way off track.

The point of starting this blog was to augment my initiative to get my butt moving on all the things that I want to accomplish in the grand scheme of my life, as well as to be different from all the other blogs that I've managed to dig a grand 'ole massive hole of anger, depression and crap into.

That said - I'm guessing I must start again.

Yesterday I had a great lunch with Paul and we talked all things magazine which is big goal number one in both our books. So - that's where my thoughts will lie today. I need to re-send my notes file, and I need to clear out the "garbage" in and around the house/life that's in my way.

I also need to severely set a date for writing and finishing the business plan.

And do my taxes.... which I haven't.... which is quite dumb as I'm pretty sure there's money coming to me and it would have been nice to have for Europe....

Oh! I should blog about the new iPhone! Which we sooooo wanted before leaving - but now it's not coming out until after we leave... which is aggravating... I'm thinking we most likely will just ahve to wait until we get back... but it would have proved extremely useful over there seeing as how it could have replaced my phone, DS, and computer all in one and now I ahve to think about taking all those things....

I was planning to blog while on trip but now I'm not so sure. One part not having time, other part not wanting to lug my precious Mac-ie all the way across the ocean!

Anywho - time to jet. Work awaits.

1 comment:

heth said...

hey you changed the layout! I like the new look.