Friday, June 20, 2008

Topicular Blogs #1: Chocolate Whispers

So far I've been trying to come up with regular blog columns that I can lean on when I'm in between "real" things to say... haha. Anywho - I've decided to do blog collections based by theme for this, as searched through Google - which will now bring me up to three columns that I could definitely do more regularly, or at least quickly when I realize I haven't blogged in awhile.

Today's topic: Chocolate Whispers

By Rosocrozit from One Year with my EOS (edited by me somewhat to fit my layout)

  1. Washington Whispers Blog: By Paul Bedard
    Paul forwards a warning about Atlanta's Bella Cucina foods and their Death by Chocolate cookies.

  2. Candy Blog
    Taking a look at Cadbury's Dairy Milk Whispers - or more commonly known as Malt Balls.

  3. Wicked Whispers
    A look at Ethel's Chocolate Lounge and a few notable chocolate quotes.

  4. Rose's Recipes
    Slight disappoinment as this "recipe" blog only has a picture of this White Chocolate Whisper Cake - however does provide a link to where the recipe came from.

  5. Mark Sisson's Daily Apple
    This one's all about how to "Dog Whisper" your food cravings. Actually quite a useful blog for those wanting to curb their carb craving appetites.

No comments: