Friday, April 25, 2008

Amazing Course of Inspiration

After years of trying to attend this course, I'm finally doing it!! The CDJN 101 course at Ryerson is a two-day crash course about starting your own magazine.

Of course, as usual, each time I PLANNED to go to the course, either something waylaid me or it was cancelled.

However - the other week - I was totally feeling crappy about life and my ambitions in general and happened to take a look at what was up with the course - and lo and behold - there was one happening today and tomorrow. So right then and there I wrote to the admin, sent in my fax, plopped down the course fee - and there (here) I was (am).

And damn am I glad. The instructor is awesome and he's given us SO much information. After I finish tomorrow, I'll write a proper post with better information and notes, but yeah - I just wanted to post right now out of excitement!!

1 comment:

Peter said...

Good for you Tanya!

I for one hate school. But I have been led to understand that this does not hold true for the entire population. So you learn girl! woo... woo...