Saturday, September 6, 2008

Congratulations Michelle & Michael!


This year definitely proved the summer of weddings. This time the event was quite emotional... but the story probably a little too close to my heart and complicated to write about plainly here.

Suffice it to say - I was extremely glad to be able to witness this day and share in Michelle and Michael's celebration of their love for one another. Such a journey that has been traveled to reach this point.

The day posed so many questions for me - and resolved some issues as well - in ways that I did not expect, in places that were the last I believed could bring the answers that they did.

It was also good to share the day with wonderful friends who were also present for the celebration.

It is quite possible that life may not have me seeing much more of their journey ahead of them - but I wish them well, and wish them love, and am open to the world of possibility and whatever God wishes may come in the future.

No comments: