Thursday, August 21, 2008

Overnight shoot... no pictures to show

As with most things tied into my work - there's not much proof I'm allowed to proffer for the work entailed. Last night was more of the same... or should I say this morning?

Pyjamas joined me for this one - which had us leaving work early - grabbing some zzzzs - waking up around 2am and then heading for our destination for 3am.

Let me say now - the night was planned over and over with tons of detail - and as per usual Murphy's Law - nothing went to plan.

Our location wasn't expecting us - the schedules events didn't occur - and our guide showed up late. Did I mention our audio failed to deliver and I didn't have anywhere near the type of lighting I needed to take decent shots.

Regardless... I shot off a couple hundred pics to try and get a good basis for the project ahead of us.

Overnight shoots - are never worth it. Not unless booze, grass, friends and a week to recuperate are involved.

No comments: