Friday, July 4, 2008

Pre-Europe #4: One day more...

Gah!!

Today has been crazy - and I'm realizing that I'm already slacking on the up-to-the-minute blogging!! Very sad indeed!!

Anywho - it's 2am - and I wanted to quicky blog and catch the past days up, because well, I'm not that keen on back-date posting (as I've been good to be doing previously) since it would take a gagillion years, AND I'm about to drop dead.

Anywho - since our big weekend shop - the following has happened in life:
shopped some more - went to the Pride Parade - bought more clothes - bought the little things and meat for Canada Day bbq - went to friends for Canada Day bbq - watched fireworks through my bedroom window from Mel Lastman Square - bought a lens holder - bought a 2GB CF card - got my car Drive Clean tested - renewed my car's license for two years - left Wyn-Wyn at her new home for the next three weeks - dropped the car off at my 'rents - packed my suitcase - packed my carry-on - fretted about weight - found out Air Transat flights back from Greece allow you WAY more weight for your luggage than the ones going to England do, even though it's the same bloody carrier.... and done!!

That's everything that's happened since the weekend - and I managed to work two days in there somewhere too.

Now all that's left for tomorrow - Day 1 of our trip - is cleaning the condo for my sister who's going to stay here - buying some in-flight snacks - and then off to the airport.

I can't WAIT!!

1 comment:

DE said...

Bon voyage! I look forward to reading about your trip! Have FUN -- I'll miss you guys! *hugs*

Dae