Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Sunday in Pictures

Because words alone seem boring at the moment. It could be because I'm drowning in Catch-22, or more likely loving it - and knowing that my own verbiage once again feels lacking. Anywho...

As I built this blog, I realized that one of my inane, random "restrictions" I gave myself for this "blog-round" seems to be hindering me - re: picture size.

I thought hey - wouldn't it be neat to purposefully take and/or create every image I use? And hey - wouldn't it be even neater to make all those images the exact same, ridiculously panoramic size and ratio?

I'm still in judging phase - but I currently believe my forced dimensions are actually ruining my original shots... time will only tell...

Let's begin:

The journey begins under an uncatchable canopy. Camera sight seems less inclined to envision the same as minds' eye.

Sightlines askew in the heart of the Distillery. And here is where dimension begins to displease me.

In for lunch for a friend and celebration. While food was good, being not a brew drinker, you'll have to ask the rest of the table for a better review.

Off to the 'rents house - Mum's garden was fairly full. First with a charging army of blue,...

... and then invaded by a staunch brigade of red,...

...watched over by towering stems of lilac, both in name and colour.

Ending in the exhaustion of one crazy pup.

No comments: