Thursday, May 8, 2008

Listing...s

Is it wrong to use one's blog to list what I want to blog about, and yet not actually blog?

This week has basically been a whirlwind on steroids, but next week is going to be even worse - so time is non-existent... existant... existent... where the hell is the spellcheck on this thing....

Anywho - I figured the best way to remind me about all the things I WANT to blog about (so that I eventually do blog about them) is to list them here - on my blog - HA!

Anyhow - for me more than anyone else:
- Myriad (and a personal grievance)
- Be considerate. Be Safe. We're serious about blaming you.
- Trevor & Anna: Tuesday nights at the Concord Cafe
- All my burgeoning artistic peeps
- A thought about Wynnie
- This really weird pain in my side...

So I guess this list is a promise - here's all these things that I have to say and have developing in my head, and yet... can't come out - all due to time.

...
...

Now watch - I've gone and excited myself about writing and I'll be posting all of them tonight - HA! I guess I'm going to find out how this new "future posting" thing works on this Blogger thing...

ciao!

1 comment:

Peter said...

You know, I'm no doctorB; but I think maybe you should have the pain in your side checked out. It sounds like one of those things that get worse the longer you ignore them.